loading...

Wednesday 4 April 2012

New SCAM

WARNING !!

Reason : Not paying
Proof :
  1. Change instant payment to MANUAL 
  2. It said payment within 7-14 days, but until now, there are no payment received 
  3. Payment has been stopped on 28th March
  4. MMM2011Bux - all data have been reset & cannot login anymore ; RealBuxLider - my payment pending since 29th March
  5. My investment : $5, total received : $3.25 (65%)

MarihuanaCash = MarihuanaCashBux
Reason : Not paying
Proof :
  1. Both sites are now gone.
  2. My payment pending since last month
  3. My investment : £5.xx, total received : £1.40
1stDayBux = 2ndDayBux
Reason : Not paying
Proof :
  1. Lot of negatives feedback received
  2. Same admin with PayouBux - same name & email
Reason : Not paying, suspicious
Proof :
  1. Pay other members but not me
  2. Forum removed
  3. Suspicious uploaded proof
  4. My payment pending since 21st March
  5.  
EuphoriaBux = 50MillionBux
Reason : Not paying
Proof :
  1. Both site gone
  2. Not reply my ticket
  3. My payment pending since last month
5aBux = JSBux = BuxPaying = PayOnBux = BigPaysBux = BuxHYIPing (new) = CashOnBux
Reason : Really suspicious, PTC from China
Proof : 
  1.  Suspicious and fake uploaded proof. Invested there : $20.99, total received : $0.00 !!
In proof section, it showed that username mehedi2003 received payment from 5aBux
The person told me that he never registered there. 5aBux totally SCAM !!

9D-9W-9M
Reason : Cheating
Proof :
  1. The site now gone.
  2. My investment : 1.50, total received 0.00

0 comments: