loading...

Friday 6 April 2012

Referral Cash Back

Min. requirement : Every 500 clicks = $0.20

1. movie4u MY - 500 (PAID) + 82 PENDING
2. fikri19 ID - 272 PENDING
3. irfan1981 ID - 11 PENDING


Min. Requirement : No
You need to register and complete offers. You will get 10% of your earning (except external offers) to your PayPal. If you earn more, you will get more :)
E.g if you earn $0.20, I will give you $0.02

1.
2.
3.


-------------------------------------------------------
After you registered please give me your :
     * Name of PTC :
     * Username/Activation Link (if have) :
     * Date of register :

TO :
embriogino[at]gmail.com
-------------------------------------------------------
Terms and Conditions :
  1. By joining this, you are agree with my TOS
  2. Verified PayPal only.
  3. There are no members limitation.
  4. After you reached minimum requirement, I will send it to you as soon as possible.
  5. These offers are VALID ON THIS PAGE only.
  6. You can request your payment ANYTIME you want. Just send me an email or leave a comment on my chatbox.
  7. All countries are accepted.
  8. I have the right to change this TOS without any notice or prior.

0 comments: