loading...

Saturday 28 January 2012

Hot Offer !!

Paid To Signup Offer !!

I will give you $0.25 of each link directly on your PayPal (only) if you sign up. And of course, under my link :)

1. YourKingBux - you must click at least 70 Ads - [5] seats available
2. Amnor71 - you must click at least 100 Ads - [5] seats available
3. MarihuanaCash - you must click at least 160 Ads - [5] seats available
4. E-Money4u - you must click at least 100 Ads - [5] seats available

Note :
1. After you registered under my link, please email me : irfanhelmy01 [at] yahoo.com with your :

     * Name/number of Task
     * Username or
     * Activation Link (if have)
     * Day started the task

2. I do not give any days limit to complete this task(s), once it done, please let me know.

3. If you upgrade by yourself, I did not responsible on it or give you more because this is your choice not mine.

4. I will pay you as soon as possible manually within 24 hours.

5. ONLY completed task will be accepted. Any incomplete task(s) will be rejected without any notice. 

6. I will not responsible of any fees from PayPal.

I am really honest. This offers are limited for several times only. 
Hurry up!!
If you not trust me, never mind. I do this because I want to get more referrals, just that. I did not want to cheat you.

0 comments: