loading...

Thursday 23 February 2012

1st Payment : MMM2011Bux


Instant Payment !! Upgrade to the highest for only $1 per month !!



First payment from MMM2011Bux 

Hi :) Just now I get my first instant payment from MMM2011Bux. This PTC is still new which opened on yesterday if I'm not mistaken :). But when I registered I am just a standard member then I upgraded into BIKE Membership (the highest membership) for only $1 per month !! Awesome right? If you see in my proof above, the -$1 deducted means I use to upgrade my membership. 

 This PTC have the same Admin with 50x50Bux, same type of membership, name, Ads and upgrade price. Now, the first 1,000,000 who registered in those site (50x50Bux and MMM2011Bux) will get SOLO CENT Membership which per day click is about $0.01 and min. payout for only $0.03. But if you upgraded to BIKE Membership, you will get $0.06+ per day click and earn 100% of your referrals click !! Also NO-MINIMUM PAYOUT and 0 days interval between payout.


I strongly guarantee that this PTC will not regret you. Just try, maybe within 2 or 3 days after registered and click you will get your first payment without any hesitate. Their forum is accessable for all members, but what important is, this PTC was PAYING site :)


Register now --> MMM2011Bux


0 comments: