loading...

Sunday 26 February 2012

3rd Payment : MarihuanaCash


 Honest And Active Admin !! $0.50 Minimum Payout !!!


Third payment from MarihuanaCash

I got this payment yesterday but I forgot to uploaded it. Yes, this is my third payment from MarihuanaCash. I requested this payment a day before yesterday but the Admin said that they have some problems with PayPal so they postponed the payment until yesterday. I am so happy that this PTC is paying until now.

Minimum payout for standard members is only $0.50, but this PTC have very high fees, about 93.7% !! If you request for $10, you only get $0.45. But, the pay per click is high. As a standard member, if you are a serious clickers, you will get $0.3620 x 30 days = $10.86 which is equal to $0.51. But, if you are upgraded members (like me), you will earn more, yes, earn more then your upgrade price. Upgrade price starts from $2.50 only !!

KEY OF SUCCESS :  
Be A serious Clickers, Find Ads With High Per Click Value

Register now --> MarihuanaCash


0 comments: