loading...

Tuesday 21 February 2012

1st Payment - VoadBux


Min $1 for upgraded members * Honest Admin

First payment from VoadBux

Just now I received my first payment from VoadBux. Same time with BigLandBux payment. Some said that this PTC is scam but totally paying me :) I registered this site from 26th January and get Premium Membership. As a Premium members, we can earn up to $0.1350 per click with minimum 20 Ads.

Now, VoadBux make an upgrade promotion. If you upgrade to Premium membership which is at $5, you will get $2.50 in Account Balance and $2.50 to your Purchase Balance. I just request my payment this morning and get my payment at this evening. So fast and honest. The payment processed manually within 24 hours.

Register now --> VoadBux

2 comments:

wahkz said...

saya dapat bonus premium, trus coba request PO kok nggak bisa (udah dari kemarin).....
keterangannya "Payouts are disabled for today."

Agan kok bisa request PO?

Admin said...

Mmm..cuba lagi esok..
Kalau udah beberapa hari tidak boleh,
mungkin ia merubah kepada SCAM kerana ramai yang bilang ia SCAM walaupun saya udah dapat payment nya