loading...

Sunday 19 February 2012

4th Payment - BuxCents


Min. Payout $0.02 !! Best place to advertise !!


4th payments from BuxCents

Hi. I made a post about this before but in Malay language. After see what Shato said in my comment box, I think that's a good idea, why not I try. Thanks to Shato who own the site PTC Review Zone ; very good site, I like it :)

This is my 4th payment from BuxCents - PTC that never disappoints me until now because this site can stands up for almost 2 month even though the minimum payout is only $0.02 !!  And why I said that this PTC is the best place to advertise? Because the rate of visitors that came to this site are almost 70-100 per second !! And you know what, the price to make an advertisement in the front page is only $1 for a week! As the proof, in my another PTC, I have about 30 direct referrals and 70% of them joined through BuxCents.

This PTC have the same Admin with BuxEver. This admin is also very active, the forum has been opened for all members, and have 10 Years Subscription. I hope this PTC will still remain and not turn to scam. I love this site. And again, its the best place to advertise.

Register here now--> BuxCents

0 comments: