loading...

Friday 9 March 2012

1st Payment : BuxPaying


No-Minimum Payout !!


 
First payment from BuxPaying


Hi :) Last night I received my first payment from BuxPaying - new PTC with no-minimum payout !! But this is quite different which is we can request payout via PayPal. I found this PTC yesterday and I click all ads and quickly request my first payout. After about 2-3 minutes I see this payment in my PayPal. I like it, manually but instantly.

But if want to upgrade, you can only use AlertPay or Liberty Reserve only. Price of upgrade starts from $3 to $12. At this moment, I don't want to upgrade yet because some PTC will make some changes within their 2 week of business. However, this PTC looks like a different, why don't we try :) 

I am very happy yesterday because I am the number two who get payment and upload the proof. Take a look at here :)
Register now --> BuxPaying

0 comments: