loading...

Friday 2 March 2012

1st Payment : MarihuanaCashBux


Pay in Pound !! Low Payout PTC !!


First payment from MarihuanaCashBux


Hi. This is my first payment from MarihuanaCashBux. Yes, the same Admin with MarihuanaCash that ever paid me 3 time before this. I like this site. They pay in pounds and really pays!! When I am registered, I got FREE Premium for 1 month for the first 1,000 members. Now, it almost 1,000 registered members so I think you better hurry up. 


Minimum payout for all members are £2. But, the fees are high, same with MarihuanaCash and no fees in PayPal. Although the fees are high, however per day click are also high. As s standard member you can earn up to £0.2600. Below are some differences between them.

DIFFERENCES
MarihuanaCashBux
MarihuanaCash
Curency
Pounds (£)
Dollar ($)
Number Of Ads
10++
80++
Min. payout
£2
$0.25

Register now --> MarihuanaCashBux

1 comments:

bisnis gratis said...

mas aku dah gabung jd refferal:
irfanm1981
irfan.atjeh@gmail.com