loading...

Thursday 15 March 2012

1st Payment : RealBuxLider


Instant Payment * Same Admin 50x50Bux = MMM2011Bux


 
First payment from RealBuxLider


Hi :) Sorry.. I am not very well now so there are many postponed uploaded proof. I got this payment yesterday. And this is my first payment from this PTC. Yes, this PTC has the same Admin with MMM2011Bux and 50x50Bux. I am not active anymore in MMM2011Bux because all of my data has been reset but luckily this PTC is not.


Like MMM2011Bux, this PTC pays instantly via Liberty Reserve only. If you want to double your money, this is the right PTC that I ever trust. Until now, I never regret to join this PTC. Now, this 3 sites make a rules. All members need to upgrade or add funds in order to receive their payment which is 200% for all members. And the upgrade price starts from $1 for one year !!

Register now --> RealBuxLider

1 comments:

PTC said...

nice bro