loading...

Saturday 31 March 2012

1st Payment : DonkeyMails

DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout
Best GPT Site !! No-Minimum Payout via LR



First payment from Donkey Mails


I just got my first payment from Donkey Mails. Actually, I have long enrolled in Donkey Mails but not active there since I have been more active in PTC Sites. I just click their Paid Mails everyday in my inbox but I have no referral. Since last week I struggle to achieve my target to get my first payment at the end of this month and I succeeded :)

Here are the ways to increase our earning in DM :
1. PTR (Paid to Read Emails)
- You MUST click their paid mails everyday, if you miss it, you need to see your inbox in DM
- Earn up to $0.0025 per completed PTR

2. PTSu (Paid to Signup)
- You can choose any offers that you want.

3. PTR (Get Paid To Review)
- You just need to make a Facebook Like or answer some simple question.

For those who are from big country like USA, CA, Australia etc, you are special! There are some SPECIAL offers that can be done only by their citizen with high revenue offers such as Paid To Signup USA Only, Daily Free Surveys Offer, Paid 2 Signup Search Country, Automatic Signup Offers and more.

Register now --> Donkey Mails
DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout

0 comments: