loading...

Thursday 8 March 2012

Other Ways To Earn !! #1

PAID TO SIGN-UP OFFERS !!
[ will be closed end of the month and renew on the 1st month. All data will be reset but the balance will be bring to next ]

I will give you UP TO $2.50* for each link directly to your PayPal account if you sign up. And of course, under my link :)


NO 1 TOP CLICKERS 
WILL GET 10% FROM MY PAYMENT RECEIVED + CURRENT EARNING !!

PAYMENT WILL BE SENT
ON 1st AND 15th EVERY MONTH
please send me your PayPal email as soon as possible :)

---------------------------------------------------------------
Note :
PENDING - have confirmed with me but didn't pay him/her yet
PAID - already paid 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 MarihuanaCashBux - This site closed today (26th March). I am sorry I need to remove it. Please see TOS no.3. If they are open their site back, I will put it back. And nobody here reached 75 clicks yet.

EurphoriaBux - This site does not pay anymore. My second payment was pending about 2 weeks ago. Again, I am sorry

REQUIREMENT : 200 clicks
GIFT : $0.30 + $0.20 (every 100 clicks)
TOTAL RECEIVED : 0.02
[ CURRENT EARNING : 0.78 ]
  1. darkboy666 SV (130) PENDING
  2. kraco BG (106) PENDING

REQUIREMENT : 300 clicks
GIFT : $0.30 + $0.20 (every 150 clicks)
TOTAL RECEIVED : 0.11
[ CURRENT EARNING : 0.94 ]
  1. jutawan818 MY 300+(64) PENDING
  2. movie4u MY (231) PENDING
  3. darkboy666 SV (117) PENDING
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    After you registered please give me your :
         * Name of PTC :
         * Username/Activation Link (if have) :
         * Date of register :
    TO :
    embriogino[at]gmail.com
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Terms Of Service
    1. By joining this, you are automatically agree with this TOS.
    2. Verified PayPal only
    3. There are NO MEMBER LIMITATION to register, once it done, please let me know. BUT, if this PTC found scam, I will remove it from my list.  
    4. After you reach the minimum requirement, I will send your payment as soon as possible MANUALLY WITHIN 24 HOURS.
    5. If you want to upgrade, it is your choice and I will not take my responsible on it. And I will not take any responsible on your referrals. It is only for you.
    6. I will update this EVERYDAY. Only acceptable task will be updated.
    7. This PTC sign-up offers is valid under this post only. Other PTC registration exclude on this post will be rejected.
    8. Other currency will be converted into Dollar ($) according to current exchange rate
    9. For TOP CLICKERS : If I have not received any confirmation from you, your prize will be given to the next contestants without any notice. Please be alert and you need to reply me A.S.A.P within 3 days.
    10. I have the right to change this TOS without any prior or notice !
    * price will be changed/increased depend on how many PTC you registered under me.


    0 comments: