loading...

Thursday 1 March 2012

1st Payment : CoreBux


No-Minimum Payout !! FREE Golden Membership For 5,000 members !!



First payment from CoreBux


I like it ! Yes, I like this site very much! This PTC (CoreBux) was started on 23th February. About after 7 days, I get my first payment. What I like most is no fees in PayPal and no-minimum payout for all members :). If you register now, you will get FREE Golden Membership for the first 5,000 members. I think it is better to register now because now the members are almost 5,000. Hurry up !!

Now, CoreBux has make a contest for Purchase and Direct Referrals. Who has reached their maximum number of Direct Referrals will get $$$ in Account Balance. This is FOREVER PROMOTION. And for purchase contest, who are most invested will get $500 directly to AlertPay or PayPal account. This is a great contest ever.

Register now --> CoreBux


0 comments: