loading...

Thursday 8 March 2012

1st Payment : EuphoriaBux


New PTC !! Honest Admin !! High per click value



First payment from EuphoriaBux


Hi. Last night I received my first payment from EuphoriaBux. It is a new PTC started on 1st March and still in Pre-launch Mode. I am an upgraded members there and get my payment only after 4 days registered :). When I registered, I got $5 to my Purchase Balance. Then, when I upgraded, I got $5 in Account Balance and $10 to my Purchase Balance !! Wow, that's really interesting for me because there are no PTC make the great offers like that. The Admin is really honest. I like that. He always reply my ticket. I did not sure if the promotion ends yet, you can ask him for more details.

As an upgraded members, the minimum payout is $0.10 only. But as a standard members, you cannot request your payment unless you upgrade your membership. Now, the Admin make a great promotions for 3 month upgrade membership price, and I am definitely sure that if you are upgrade and find referrals you can earn a lot. Trust me.

Now, the first 1,000 members registered will get $1 on their Purchase Balance. Dont miss this chance, this is really great PTC. 

Register now --> EuphoriaBux

0 comments: