loading...

Thursday 1 March 2012

3rd Payment : MMM2011Bux


No Minimum Payout !! INSTANT Payment !!



Third payment from MMM2011Bux


This is my third INSTANT payment from MMM2011Bux. Same with my last payment, INSTANT!! I never regret to join this site and upgrade because it is worth it. Until now, I have more then 10 referrals in just 2 days. Also in EuroCentClick I have more than 50 Direct Referrals (in just 10 days) and in 'this' PTC (better not say), I have 20 Direct Referrals in just 2 days. How can I get direct referrals easily without wasting money? Let me tell you how :)
  1. Register on a PTC site that give you bonus $$$ in Purchase Balance. Then, use it to advertise not buy a referrals (not all rented referrals click) FIRST PLACE
  2. Join BuxCents !! This PTC has no-minimum payout but also is the BEST PLACE TO ADVERTISE !! For just $1 you advertise for a week and you can get more than 20 Direct Referrals easily, no bots, real human! This site has 40 to 60 visitors in a second !!! SECOND PLACE
  3. Join DownlineRefs and earn more point. This point can be used to build you downline OR expose your link to other people. THIRD PLACE
Register now --> MMM2011Bux

0 comments: