loading...

Saturday 31 March 2012

1st Payment : Clicksia


Legit Site !! Only $1 Min. Payout !!


First payment from Clicksia


This is my first payment from Clicksia. I have been register there since December 2011 but not active because very low per click value. But since last week I have been active back and try to reach my first payment. If you want to earn money there quickly, you need to do 2 things :
  1. Find many referrals as you can OR 
  2. Complete Offers - earn up to $0.50 per complete registration (like me:))
The payment will be processed within 7 days via PayPal and AlertPay. If you want to find another alternatives to earn more money, join Clicksia and you will never regret :) It is the best place to earn more money and to advertise; up to 400 members online per time.


Register now --> Clicksia

Recommended :

Min. Payout $0.99 only !!

0 comments: