loading...

Thursday 1 March 2012

4th Payment : TheFastestBux


No Minimum Payout !! No Maximum Payout !!


Fourth payment from TheFastestBux

Hi. This is my 4th payment from TheFastestBux. Same Admin (cokyboy) with CSFBux (the site is already gone because the Admin want to manage only 1 PTC). This site is really great. With no-minimum payout and no-maximum payout !! When this PTC was started until now, I am only a Standard Member. So, as a standard member there is no-minimum payout but only $0.10 maximum payout. If you are an upgraded members, yes, there are no maximum payout !!

As a Standard members too, the interval between payout in 20 days so I must wait for every 20 days to request my payment. Until now, this PTC paid me 4th times and never regret me :) Payment made manually within 7 days but I always received my payment within 24 hours.

The Admin is so active. He always make many offers and contest. Most of offers are to sign up to his program and the prizes are great.

Register now --> TheFastestBux

0 comments: