loading...

Friday 16 March 2012

2nd Payment : KissMyBux


Min. Payout $0.02 !! Honest Admin !! Cheap upgrade price


Second payment from KissMyBux


This is my second payment from KissMyBux PTC. I think this PTC almost looks like Bucks4Shares and BuxCents with only $0.02 minimum payout and cheap upgrade price. But, what is difference between them are KissMyBux and BuxCents paid manually within 24 hours however Bucks4Shares paid instantly. But what I like most, all of them are PAYING !!


My last payment was lower than this. I forgot about this site because I am focusing to the other PTC. But this PTC was very good. You will regret if you didn't try :) You can upgrade as low as $2.69 to $4.99 per month only !! And you can advertise here for only $0.01 for 50 click !! 


Register now --> KissMyBux

0 comments: